According to State Board Policy 801.01: Admission; All new/readmission students must provide one Primary Form of Documentation for Admission to Alabama Community Colleges. All International Students must provide an acceptable VISA.
- Registration for classes will not be allowed until the Admissions Office has received appropriate documentation.
- Documentation must be submitted in person to the admissions office -OR- a copy may be mailed -OR- emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the admissions office (see below)
Types of Acceptable Identification:
- Unexpired Alabama Driver’s License or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Resident Alien Card-Pre-1997
- Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
- U.S. Alien Registration Card (Form I0151) prior to 1978
- BIA or tribal identification card with photo
- I-797 Form with expiration date