Advisement Resource Center
Our goal is to help students be successful. That includes providing them with resources, information, and assistance in a variety of areas.
- Supplemental Advisement for students enrolled in developmental courses.
- Academic Counseling that includes Study Skills, Test-Taking Skills, Choosing a Major, and Time Management
- Transfer information including admissions, scholarships, and connecting students with college and university representative
- Information about personal concerns such as Stress Management, Depression, Test and Speech Anxiety, Situational Problems
- Connecting students with community resources
- Social Awareness information on topics including Dating Violence, Mental Health Awareness, HIV/AIDS Awareness, and Alcohol / Substance Abuse
- Group Workshops