SMARTHINKING - Online Tutoring: Anywhere, Anytime
SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring allows you to:
- Connect with a Tutor and interact live
- Submit your Writing for any class to SMARTHINKING’S Online Writing Lab
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a Tutor
- Receive Help when you need it…24 hours a day!
SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring is available at Gadsden State for the areas of:
- Office Administration
Steps to Get Started with SMARTHINKING:
- Login to Blackboard
- Access one of your Blackboard courses
- Select the Course Tools tab (left hand side, content menu)
- Select SMARTHINKING
- You have access to 180 minutes of Tutoring in your account
Technology Requirements and Troubleshooting:
- Please disable all popup blockers for www.smarthinking.com
- Make sure that your browser is set to allow cookies and pop-up windows (SMARTHINKING uses both of these)
- Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to http://www.java.com and follow the instructions for the free download.
- For a full list of the most up to date settings, please visit http://smarthinking.host4kb.com/article/AA-00204/7/Technical/What-are-the-minimum-technical-requirements-needed-to-use-Smarthinking.html.
Need help using SMARTHINKING?
Click on the SMARTHINKING Student Handbook in the Customer Support & FAQ area of your SMARTHINKING homepage.
You can also contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org - (888) 430-7429 ext. 1
(Mon-Fri, 8am – 6pm ET)
Your Gadsden State Counseling and Advising Office at email@example.com (256) 549-8307
(Mon – Fri, 7:30am – 4:30 pm CT)