Gadsden State's Cardinal Commit is designed for admitted students to attend prior to their first semester.
It is a can't miss event for new Gadsden State students!
Begin college COMMITTED to success at Cardinal Commit New Student Orientation!
5 simple steps to get the most out of Cardinal Commit
1. RSVP for Cardinal Commit starting May 1st - HERE
2. Complete admissions requirements, including submitting your graduated high school transcript
3. Log in to my.gadsdenstate.edu - your initial credentials are sent via email after your complete step 2
4. Identify your Faculty Advisor mygadsdenstate > BannerSSB > Student > View Student Information
5. Meet with your Faculty Advisor and determine first semester classes
5 awesome advantages to coming to Cardinal Commit
1. Learn how to utilize myGadsdenState to register for classes, check financial aid, review student information, and so much more!
2. Discover campus resources that help students succeed!
3. Get your FREE student id and parking decal!
4. Connect with student organizations and explore college life!
5. Meet other incoming students and discover what it means to be a Gadsden State Cardinal!
Dates for Cardinal Commit 2018!
Registration now open!
June 27, 2018 - Wallace Drive Campus, Gadsden
June 28, 2018 - McClellan Campus, Anniston
July 17, 2018 - Ayers Campus, Anniston
July 18, 2018 - Cherokee Campus, Centre
July 19, 2018 - Wallace Drive Campus, Gadsden
Sample agenda for Cardinal Commit:
8:30am: Sign in & Receive Welcome Packet
9:00am: Opening Session
9:35am: Student Services Browse Session
Admissions & IT Helpdesk Kiosk
10:15am - Noon: mygadsdenstate Training Session (Students only)
Parent Panel (10:15 - 11:00am)
Noon: Parking Decals, Student ID
Optional Lunch at the GSCC Cafeteria ($5 per person - Gadsden Campus Only)
The agenda is subject to change.