Cardinal Athletics Summer Camp offerings
Gadsden State Cardinals to host Volleyball Camps
The Gadsden State Cardinals Athletic Department will host volleyball team camp playdates, skills camp and a prospect camp this summer at Beck Field House on the Wallace Drive Campus. Prospect camp is for athletes who are interested in playing volleyball at the college level.
- July 12 – Varsity & JV Playdate - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., $150 per team
- July 13 – Junior High Playdate - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., $50 per team
- July 24 – Prospect Camp (Grades 10-12) - 9 a.m. to Noon, $60 per player
- July 25 – Skills Camp (Grades 1-5) - 9 a.m. to Noon, $40 per player
- July 25 – Skills Camp (Grades 6-8) - 1 to 4 p.m., $40 per player
- July 26 – Varsity Playdate - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., $100 per team
For more information contact Coach Courtney Brothers, Cardinals volleyball coach and camp director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants will need to provide medical release forms which can be obtained by contacting the Athletic Department at email@example.com or 256-549-8310.
Gadsden State to host Cross Country Clinic
The Gadsden State Community College Cross Country Program is hosting a cross country distance clinic for students entering grades 7-12. The clinic will be from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. July 14 at Beck Field House on the Wallace Drive Campus in Gadsden. The cost to participate is $50 and runners may register at RunSignUp.com. Lunch will be provided for participants. Participants must register by June 25 to get a clinic t-shirt. All participants must upload a copy of their current physical. Clinic check-in and same-day registration will take place from 8 to 8:15 a.m. in the Beck Gym on the Wallace Drive Campus.
For more information contact coach Roseanne Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.