Congratulations on your employment!
Please printout and complete the forms below. Forms must be completed and submitted to the Human Resources office. Failure to properly complete and submit all paperwork may result in delay of receiving your paycheck.
If you are a new full-time employee, your onboarding documents will be emailed to you from Human Resources.
If you are applying for a part-time position please use these PDF documents to fill in for onboarding:
- Onboarding Checklist
- Onboarding Documents to Fill In and Print Part-Time
- OnBoarding Documents to Read and Reference PART TIME
NEW HIRE INFORMATION:
- ACCS Board Policy Against Harassment & Discrimination
- GSCC Policy Against Harassment & Discrimination
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedures
- GSCC Conflict of Interest & Ethics Policy & Procedure
- Expressive Activities Campus Community
ALL newly hired full-time and part-time employees are required to complete an Ethics Training and a Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Training. Please complete those trainings using the instructions located within the links below. Failure to complete the trainings may result in a delay of receiving your paycheck.
Information on Health Coverage offered by Gadsden State is available below. All full-time employees are offered health insurance by the college. Other options are available through the open marketplace for part-time employees.