Apply now for admission to Gadsden State! Be sure to also apply for scholarships and financial aid. Don’t forget to see your advisor. Those with questions regarding admission to the College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
- Submit an online application through our Application Portal
- Submit Driver’s License or Other Approved Proof of US Citizenship
- Submit Official (Graduated) High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Submit all Official College Transcript(s) (Transfer Applicants only)
- Submit Dual Enrollment Form (High School Applicants only)
- Submit Transient Permission Letter (Transient Applicants only)
Learn how to apply HERE
- Submit Drivers's License or proof of U.S. citizenship to the Admissions Office in person or by mail. It can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Click here for information on submitting official transcripts.
- ACE Institute (dual enrollment) students should submit the Dual Enrollment Form to their high school guidance counselor for signatures. The school will submit the form to Gadsden State upon completion.
- Check admissions status and outstanding requirements at any time by logging into the Application Portal. Use the same username and password created when application was made.
International applicants, please visit the International Office located in Allen Hall, Room 247 on the George Wallace Drive campus, or visit their website by clicking HERE.