Each student can request one official transcript at no charge. After the initial complimentary copy, a $5 fee will be assessed for each additional transcript requested.

Gadsden State has partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept online transcript requests via TranscriptsPlus. Please click the appropriate option below to enter your order. If you are uncomfortable placing a transcript order online, you may call Credentials Inc at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing telephone orders.

If the student wishes to pick up a transcript from the Admissions and Records Office, he/she should be prepared to make the request online and show a photo ID at the time of pickup. Transcripts are issued only at the documented request and authorization of the student concerned.

Request Transcripts

Gadsden State transcripts are issued by Transcripts Plus, which is a web-based service. Students can use their student number or SSN to order. to Please click the button below to begin.

Request Official Transcripts with TranscriptPlus


NOTE: ACE Institute Student: Dual enrollment credit is contingent upon high school graduation. Official college credit for ACE Institute courses will not be finalized on the student's Gadsden State transcript until proof of high school graduation is submitted to Gadsden State. Request that your high school send Gadsden State your graduated transcript as soon as it is available after graduation. Once Gadsden State receives your graduated high school transcript, you may request that we send your Gadsden State transcript to the college of your choice.


How to Retrieve Unofficial Transcripts:

Gadsden State students can print unofficial transcripts through OneACCS

  • If you are a currently enrolled student, login to OneACCS here.
  • If you are a former student and unable to login to OneACCS, you may be required to request an official transcript
  • Once you are logged in, click Student >Student Landing Page > Transcript - Unofficial
  • From the drop down menu, click Undergraduate
  • From the drop down menu, click Unofficial Web Transcript
  • Your unofficial web transcript will appear on the screen

A transcript is an exact copy of a student’s permanent academic record at the time it is issued. It can be either an official or an unofficial transcript, the latter usually issued directly to and only for the personal information of the student concerned. Partial transcripts are not issued. A Gadsden State Community College transcript only includes the student’s complete record at Gadsden State. 

Transcripts covering a student’s secondary and previous college education that have been submitted to Gadsden State to meet a requirement for admission become part of the Registrar’s official file. The College does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. The student concerned must order any required transcripts directly from other institutions where the coursework was taken.

The official permanent academic records for all Gadsden State students are maintained by the Admissions and Records Office. This information is protected by federal law and release of any information is done only in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Only the student may request a copy of his or her academic record. Friends and family are not permitted access to a student’s record without written permission of that student.

Transcripts Plus