Community Sponsorship Policy and Procedures
Sponsorships are college-based financial support of community non-profit organizations or events that:
- Align with the mission and vision of Gadsden State
- Are relevant to our student demographic
- Enhance the quality of life and meaningful partnerships in the community
- Raise the profile of the College within the community
Gadsden State may sponsor these types of initiatives as the budget allows:
- Public health and wellness
- Education promotion
- Economic and/or workforce development
- Youth development
Requirements for sponsorships include:
- The organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- The organization must fill out an application requesting sponsorships.
- The organization must be within Gadsden State’s service area.
- The organization must not have received a sponsorship from Gadsden State within the last 12 months.
- The organization must provide opportunities for Gadsden State to showcase programs and services (marketing/publicity) in exchange for the sponsorship.
To apply for a sponsorship, organizations are required to include all of the information outlined in the online application. The successful sponsorship requires clear objectives for Gadsden State and the organization applying. A completed application must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the intended event or initiative.
For questions about Gadsden State's community sponsorship policy and procedures, contact the Director of PR and Marketing Jackie Edmondson at email@example.com or