Programs of Study
Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC)
MSSC Boot Camp
Gadsden State Community College’s Adult Education Services hosts a program that leads to a certification through the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council. MSSC is the nation’s leading industry-led training, assessment and certification organization focused on the core technical competencies needed by the nation’s frontline production and material handling workers. The Boot Camp will lead participants to being a Certified Production Technician.
The CPT certification recognizes those who demonstrate mastery of the foundational, core competencies of advanced manufacturing production at the entry-level to front-line supervisor through successful completion of the assessments. The goal is to raise the level of performance of production technicians to help employers ensure their workforce increases the company's productivity and competitiveness.
MSSC Fall Boot Camp Details
- Registration: Sept. 7-9 and September 13-16 (select one day)
- Orientation: Sept. 20 (P.M. class) or Sept. 21 (A.M. class)
- Location: Ralls Hall (East Broad Campus)
- Training Delivery: Hybrid (conducted online and in-person)
- Dates: A.M. Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Dec. 9, 2021. P.M. classes meet in-person on Mondays and virtually on Thursdays.
- Times: A.M. classes meet from 8 a.m. to noon. P.M. classes meet from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Instructor: Christopher Hopper
If you are interested in the MSSC boot camp, please fill out this form: