Students can order books online
Gadsden State Community College students can take advantage of the Book Assistance Program by going online to purchase their required books and tools. The program, which will save students up to $500, is possible thanks to the CARES federal institutional funds.
Purchases can be made in the Gadsden State Bookstores located on the East Broad and Ayers campuses. For convenience, students are encouraged to order their books and tools online. Here are step-by-step instructions to order online:
Go to gadsdenstcc.bncollege.com.
- Select TEXTBOOKS at the top left.
- Select the campus from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure FALL 2021 is on the TERM drop-down.
- Select the DEPARTMENT of your class (example: ART or ENG).
- Select the COURS NUMBER (example: 101 or 251).
- Select the SECTION (example: 01 or 02).
- Repeat for each class on your schedule.
- Click FIND MATERIALS buttons.
- Required materials will be listed for each class on the next page.
- Click the SELECT FORMAT drop-down menu and choose the preferred format (new, used or rental).
- After the format is selected for each class, click ADD ITEMS TO CART at the bottom of the screen.
- The cart will appear on the next page. Click CHECKOUT to continue the process.
- On the next screen, continue as a guest or create an account.
- On the next screen, enter contact details and select SHIPPING or PICKUP.
- For store pickup, enter your name. For shipping, enter your address.
- On the next screen, choose payment. For the Book Assistance Program, enter your A number.
- Confirm the order and click PLACE ORDER.
- A shipping notification or store pick-up notification will be sent when the order is processed.
For assistance, students attending Gadsden campuses and Gadsden State Cherokee should call 256-546-3334. Students attending the Ayers Campus should call 256-835-2707.