Students may make adjustments to class schedules during the Add/Drop period. Dates for Add/Drop for the 2019-20 academic year are:
- Fall Full Semester and Mini I: Aug. 21-23, 26-27
- Fall Mini II: Oct. 15-16
- Spring Full Semester and Mini I: Jan. 10, 13-16
- Spring Mini II: March 4-5
- Summer Mini I: May 8, 11
- Summer Full Semester and Mini II: May 28-29
- Summer Mini III: July 2, 6
If the student is adding a class, payment is due on the day the Add/Drop is processed.
Students who drop one class before the official first day of classes or during the Add/Drop period while remaining registered for one or more other classes in that semester/term will receive a full refund of tuition and fees for the dropped class. No refund is due if a student withdraws from one class after the Add/Drop period while remaining registered for one or more other courses.